Family caregivers play an important role in states’ efforts to help more Medicaid enrollees live in their own homes and communities.
The webinar, recorded in November 2020, also provides an update on the RAISE Family Caregiving Advisory Council, findings from the new NASHP report Medicaid Supports for Family Caregivers, which will be incorporated into the RAISE Report to Congress, and features Georgia state policies and innovations to support family caregivers.
- Moderator: Wendy Fox-Grage, NASHP Project Director, RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center
- Rani Snyder, Program Vice President, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Greg Link, Director, Office of Supportive and Caregiver Services, US Administration for Community Living
- Kitty Purington, NASHP Senior Program Director, NASHP
- Catherine Ivy, Deputy Executive Director, Service Delivery and Administration at Georgia Department of Community Health