Successful coordination between Medicaid and Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs is one key to improving care and services for persons living with HIV/AIDS. As more people living with HIV/AIDS gain health insurance coverage, effective coordination between programs remains critical. During this webinar, state officials will discuss promising practices for coordination in the areas of inter-agency communication, program eligibility, access to care, benefits, and prescription drugs. This webinar is supported through a cooperative agreement with the Health Resources and Services Administration.
- Kathy Witgert, Program Director, NASHP
- Dr. Karen Mark, Chief, Office of AIDS, Center for Infectious Diseases,Department of Public Health, California
- Dr. David Collier, Associate Medical Director, Bureau of TennCare, Tennessee
- H. Dawn Fukuda, Director, Office of HIV/AIDS, Bureau of Infectious Disease, Department of Public Health, Massachusetts
- Barbara Lantz, Manager, Quality and Care Management, Washington State Health Care Authority
|Click for the Webinar Slides||489.7 KB|
|Click for the Associated Publication||149.92 KB|