Each year, NASHP publishes more than 100 reports and resources to give state leaders the information they need to craft effective legislation and health policies. Below are our most-read resources of 2019.
- Rx Legislative Tracker: This resource with its map interface gives you the status of every state’s legislation to curb prescription drug costs since 2015, and it’s updated weekly.
- Is it Safe and Cost-Effective to Import Drugs from Canada? NASHP created model legislation for states to use to implement wholesale drug importation from Canada. This infographic explains why it’s safe.
- A Snapshot of State Proposals to Implement Medicaid Work Requirements This resource provides descriptions of states’ proposals to implement Medicaid work requirements nationwide.
- A Glossary of All Terms Pharma If you want to tackle drug costs, you need to know the pharmaceutical industry’s lingo. This glossary helps demystify pharma’s verbiage.
- State Community Health Worker (CHW) Models States are funding, training, and certifying CHWs to help coordinate care, promote access to community services, and address social determinants of health. This resource shows what individual states are doing.