This group of leading state policymakers will provide guidance and input to NASHP in developing resources highlighting promising state policies and practices that states can use to advance palliative care.
- Icilda Dickerson, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Anastasia Dodson, California Department of Health Care Services
- Representative Drew Gattine, Maine State House of Representatives
- Patti Killingsworth, Tennessee Division of TennCare
- Dawn Lambert, Connecticut Department of Social Services
- Michelle Miller, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Judy Mohr Peterson, Hawaii Division of Human Services
- Ana Novais, Rhode Island Department of Health
- Joy Soares, Hawaii Division of Human Services
- Dena Stoner, Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Emily Transue, Washington State Health Care Authority
If you are interested in learning more about NASHP’s work on palliative care, please contact Wendy Fox-Grage.