State Leadership Council on Palliative Care
This group of leading state policymakers will provide guidance and input to NASHP in developing resources highlighting promising state policies and practices that states can use to advance palliative care.
- Icilda Dickerson, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Anastasia Dodson, California Department of Health Care Services
- Representative Drew Gattine, Maine State House of Representatives
- Patti Killingsworth, Tennessee Division of TennCare
- Dawn Lambert, Connecticut Department of Social Services
- Michelle Miller, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Judy Mohr Peterson, Hawaii Division of Human Services
- Ana Novais, Rhode Island Department of Health
- Joy Soares, Hawaii Division of Human Services
- Dena Stoner, Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Emily Transue, Washington State Health Care Authority
If you are interested in learning more about NASHP’s work on palliative care, please contact Wendy Fox-Grage.