Since the beginning of 2016, several states have passed legislation aimed at curbing the opioid and heroin epidemic. NASHP has been following this legislation closely and has developed a series of blogs outlining major provisions within the laws.
- Rhode Island Becomes the Latest State to Pass Opioid Legislation in 2016
- New York Joins State-Led Fight to Combat Opioid Crisis, Passes New Legislation
- Connecticut and Vermont Join the Ranks of New England States Limiting Opioid Prescriptions; Congress Also Takes Steps to Address Epidemic
- New Law to Curb Opioid Abuse and Diversion Passed in Maine, Strengthens Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Massachusetts Becomes First State to Pass Statewide Cap on First-Time Opioid Prescriptions