NASHP’s 34th Annual Conference: State Health Policy Unmuted
Our virtual event platform for #NASHPCONF21 will give you full access to all conference sessions as well as virtual networking opportunities, the virtual exhibit hall, and much more.
How to log in to #NASHPCONF21:
- GO TO #NASHPCONF21.
- You’ll be asked to provide your name and email address. Please enter the email address you used to register for this event.
- You’ll get a verification code via email and text message.
- Enter the verification code to enter the event platform!
- For privacy reasons, your login only stays valid for 72 hours. You will also be logged out after 24 hours of inactivity. To log back in, just click the link below and follow the steps to get a new verification code.
- It’s a good idea to try logging into the event platform before the start of the conference. Log in today to get the most up-to-date information on all sessions — and be sure to visit our exhibitors!
- Need help logging in? Please contact the #NASHPCONF21 Attendee Support Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-833-520-2101.
Join hundreds of state leaders, from all 50 states and DC, as #NASHPCONF21 turns up the volume on the most timely, cutting-edge issues facing state health policymakers, and highlights innovative solutions shared by the nation’s leading experts on topics including: lowering Rx costs, hospital costs, Medicaid, health insurance marketplaces, telehealth, social determinants of health, behavioral health, and more!