The POLST form is a portable medical order that communicates treatment goals and preferences for people with serious illness or advanced frailty. POLST is implemented at the state level, and some states use other terms such as MOLST for its Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment. Listen to this webinar to learn the latest about national and state POLST practices.
- Amy Berman, Senior Program Officer, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Amy Vandenbroucke, JD, Executive Director, National POLST
- Delegate Danielle Walker, West Virginia House of Delegates
- Danielle Funk, Program Manager, West Virginia Center for End-of-Life Care
- Cindy Munn, Chief Executive Officer, Louisiana Health Care Quality Forum