States participating in the Assuring Better Child Health and Development (ABCD) III initiative are implementing new strategies to improve care coordination and service linkages to support healthy child development. A number of early lessons have emerged from the initiative with implications for young children and other populations. This webinar, supported by The Commonwealth Fund, will feature presentations from the five states in the ABCD III Learning Collaborative. Each state will discuss its interventions, lessons, and implications for broader state agendas, including medical homes and health reform. The state lessons are the subject of a forthcoming NASHP paper.
- Sheena Olson, Assistant Director, Medical Services, Arkansas Division of Medical Services
- Julie Doetsch, Manager, Child Health Section, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
- Meredith Martinez, Maternal and Child Health Policy Specialist, Maternal and Child Health Assurance, Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Terrie Fritz, External Relations Coordinator, Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- Charles Gallia, Senior Policy Advisor, Division of Medical Assistance Programs, Oregon Health Authority
- Carrie Hanlon, Policy Specialist, National Academy for State Health Policy
- Jill Rosenthal, Program Director, National Academy for State Health Policy